7 days a week 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Thoroughly clean out the grill, removing ash and grease.
- Determine how much charcoal you are going to need. A one layer for burgers and steaks or two layers for roasts and chickens.
- Pour enough charcoal into the grill to make the layers needed.
- Stack charcoal into a cone shape.
- Pour lighter fluid over the charcoal cone, using more in the center than he edges. Use about 1/4 cup of fluid to 1-pound of charcoal.
- Let the fluid sit on the coals for about 30 seconds.
- With a long match, light from the bottom on at least two sides.
Loitering is not permitted at playgrounds, picnic tables or benches throughout the community and are monitored by management and the courtesy patrol, ISP. If you would like to report a complaint regarding loitering or noise disturbance, please call ISP after office hours at 410-457-7425.
Rules & Regulations
- Grilling is not permitted within 15 feet of buildings, landscape, or other similar structures.
- Please extinguish any hot coals before leaving picnic area.
- Never dispose of hot ash in combustible containers.
- Please dispose of all trash in the proper containers.
- Picnic tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis.